In Astorga the pilgrim will find supermarkets, cycle repair shops, banks, ATMs, post office, pharmacies, a medical center, physiotherapists, spas, bus and train stations, bars and restaurants, hotels and albergues and a variety of shops including some specialized in all-things-Camino.
Services for pilgrims in Astorga
- All things Camino shop: Deportes Huracán (GMaps).
- Cycle repair shops: Liébana Bike (GMaps).
- Banks and ATMs: in the streets near Plaza Mayor.
- Pharmacies: the one in Plaza Mayor is convenient and Marisa, the owner, speaks English (GMaps).
- Supermarkets: Gadis, Alimerka or Mercadona, plus several grocery shops.
- Restaurants: Casa Maragata, Meson Juan Luis, Las Termas, Serrano, Entrecepas and many more.
- Spa: Spa Via de la Plata – appointment required, closed on Mondays (GMaps).
- Hot chocolate bar: Sonrisas -best pilgrim breakfast in town (GMaps).
- Souvenir shop: Ideas Torga (GMaps).